Next Photo Set: TBA
An individual photo session is $225.
A family photo session is $300.
Each session includes 10-15 digital images.
Mini-Session is $100 indpendent swimmer (no assistant) and $125 non-independent swimmer (assistant needed) includes 3 edited digital images.
Santa Session is $35 (1 child) $40 (2 children) and $45 (3 children) and includes one edited image that will be emailed.
What to Wear:
Any costumes make great underwater photos! Try to avoid blue and black colors due to backdrops and water color. Girls, don’t forget to wear waterproof make up. If you wear contact lenses, don’t forget to remove them before shoot. Long hair looks great worn down. Our salt water pool will not damage any clothing worn during shoot if properly washed immediately after the session.
Type of Photo Session:
Infant (can submerge as soon as cord falls off, makes unique birth announcement photos!)
Children of all ages
Family (Makes holiday cards!)
Request Photo Shoot:
What to Expect at Your Photo Shoot
- We usually have three to four sessions in the water taking turns submerging for photos.
- There will be another instructor in the water to assist and help give directions.
- If you are used to swimming with goggles, or blowing bubbles as you swim, you will be able to practice submerging without those things in the 5-10 minute preparation time before your shoot. Goggles and mouth/nose bubbles interfere with clear pictures.
- Everyone will be submerging approximately 6-10 times.
- Images will be sent digitally for download within 2-3 weeks.
- If a child or baby is not submerging comfortably, we reserve the right to shorten the photo session.